We will need the following details from your Authorize.Net account:
- API Login ID
- Transaction Key
- Signature Key
- Mode (Sandbox or Live)
If you have not created your Authorize.Net account yet, create one and follow the steps below to integrate it with your events.
- Once you have registered your account, sign in to the account and get your API keys.
- Click Account > API Credentials & Keys to get your API login ID, Transaction Key and Signature Key.
- Click Account > Webhooks.
- Click the Add Endpoint button.
- Fill the Endpoint URL with https://reg.crowdcomms.com/webhooks/authorizenet/EVENT_UID.
Where EVENT_UID must be replaced by the UID of the event. You can find it on the top right when you edit your event.
- Set the status to Active.
- Check the Payment Events option in the "Select Events" section.
- Click the Save button.