Sponsor and Exhibitor Reporting
Sponsors and exhibitors have profiles within the platform including, logo, bio, social media, documents and linked representatives who can be contacted through the platform by users.
Reporting to quantify the exposure received is outlined here.
- All available analytics and reports are outlined within this Analytics and Reporting section.
- Data included in reports that identifies the user includes first name, last name and email address.
- If you need to analyse further user data such as group or custom fields, this can be achieved by cross referencing the reports available and the people export.
Sponsor & Exhibitor Analytics
Real time reporting available from the CrowdComms dashboard (CMS)
- Page views for specific companies linked to the platform including sponsors and exhibitors.
- Option to view companies by group to further analyse exposure i.e. look at page views for companies who are Sponsors or Exhibitors.
- Page views / number of clicks for documents including those linked to sponsor and exhibitor profiles. These are typically marketing documents used to promote the companies offering.
Post event reporting, available on request from your allocated support specialist
- Excel report showing breakdown of who viewed a company profile including sponsors and exhibitors.
Here you will see an overview of the views per company page, broken down into total views vs unique views (i.e number of profiles)
Individual Company Page Views
Here you will see the breakdown of exactly who viewed each company. Views are broken down per person, per day. Therefore there will be multiple lines of data for those who viewed that company accross more then one day. Within any given day, the views are accumulated into the total for tha data set.
- Excel report showing breakdown of who clicked on documents including documents linked to company profiles.
Here you will see an overview of the views per document, broken down into total views vs unique views (i.e number of profiles)
Individual Document Views
Like company pages, these stats are broken down per person per day
N.B. With both reports, as you may have multiple lines of data for the same person, if you are wanting to find unique views in a large data set, the best way is to use excel to filter out the duplicates.
These more detailed reports will be provided within 48 hours post event.