Kiosk Service Level Agreement
Our service level agreement outlines the services included with your kiosk project and your responsibilities. By utilising our included services and ensuring you own the points outlined as client requirements, ensures a seamless experience and most importantly a great event.
Please ensure you have read and understood this document before starting work on a new project.
- Design assets for kiosk decals to be supplied a minimum of 4 weeks prior to the event date.
- Design assets for badges/kiosk display to be supplied a minimum of 3 weeks prior to the event date.
- Attendee list for upload into the core to be supplied a minimum of 1 week prior to the event date.
- CrowdComms provide agreed badge stock, kiosks ,software and services to deliver to agreed scope. This does not include lanyards.
- CrowdComms will upload the initial attendee list within 2 business days of receipt
- Any other content action within 2 business days
CrowdComms will respond to emails within one (1) business day answering questions, outlining next steps or requesting more information where appropriate.
- If the client uses CrowdComms design service we will create the badge(s) and brand the kiosk display and decals. CrowdComms will facilitate one further change to designs once signed off by the client.
- Ensure ALL content will be sent by one authorised client contact.
- Ensure all content data is correct and signed off internally prior to sending to CrowdComms.
- Provide brand guidelines where applicable.
- Provide design assets.
- Supply all content on or before the agreed date. The agreed date will be confirmed on the initial Kick-Off call
- Supply content and changes to content by email and SharePoint. CrowdComms will setup project specific area on SharePoint and share access.
- Proof and approve all content and app setup before launch.
- Provide own lanyards.
Onsite Client Requirements
- Client is responsible for providing an internet connection. EACH kiosk requires a minimum of 5Mb
- Client is responsible for providing power for the kiosks
- Client is responsible for providing onsite build/ breakdown information. Access for delivery - Including any restricted access. We will require the use of a lift if the event is taking place off of the ground floor. We cannot take the kiosks up stairs. (Pronto Max kiosks weigh 80kg each).
- Client is responsible for providing secure storage - This needs to include storage before/after the event if required. We will also need somewhere to store the auxiliary equipment for the kiosks (e.g. the covers, storage boxes etc)
- Content (other than images) cannot be accepted in PDF.
- Where possible brand assets should be provided in a vector format or as high resolution bitmaps.
- Content is loaded as supplied.
- We do not proof-read content before/after it is loaded.
- Client will be required to complete a Client Project Sign Off Form before the app goes live.
- All projects require an internal quality assurance check. This check is carried out by a designated member of our QA team.
- In all instances the client will be required to complete the project Sign Off Form. We will not be able to go onsite without receiving the completed form.
- Expenses including travel, accommodation and sustenance are invoiced post event with receipts, or at agree per diem rate.