Onsite Platform Support
The CrowdComms platform is self service and with our included remote training and support, many of our clients choose to manage everything themselves on show days. Having said this, time and resources aren't always available and having an expert onsite resource to oversee the delivery of the CrowdComms platform is incredibly valuable.
- Platform concierge, assisting clients and attendees get the most out of the app.
- Helping users get onto the app where needed. A app help desk is a great way to make it easy for your attendees to get the support they need. Our resource can be stationed at the help desk to provide assistance to those who need it.
- Managing updates and making real time changes to content. One of the many benefits of the CrowdComms platform is the ability to make real time updates and ensure all the content is up to date as timings and other information changes.
- Sending pop up alerts, email alerts or push notifications to ensure all comms go to the right people, at the right time.
- Speaker guidance and training to promote the platform and ensure their sessions utilise the platform functionality as needed.
- Working with the AV team to test and oversee engagement sessions utilising live polling and Q&A.
- Providing the event team regular updates on analytics and reports.
- The CrowdComms platform has supported 5000+ events and we have a team of experienced developers working to continually optimise performance and ensure a seamless experience for all users. The chances of having issues are very unlikely however with any technology solution it is impossible to guarantee no issues will ever arise. Having an allocated expert onsite, gives you reassurance as they will manage any situation that arises and will have direct communications with our development team. If you choose to manage the platform yourself on show days, we are a phone call away.
Please note: Expenses including travel, accommodation and sustenance are invoiced post event with receipts, or at agree per diem rate.