Elements - Service Level Agreement (Full Build)
Our service level agreement outlines the services included with your platform license and your responsibilities. By utilising our included services and ensuring you own the points outlined as client responsibilities, ensures a seamless experience and mostly importantly a great event.
Please ensure you have read and understood this document before starting work on a new project.
CrowdComms will allocate a named support specialist for the duration of the project.
A wider support team will be available to assist should your allocated contact be unavailable for any extended period of time.
CrowdComms include a limited design service to take your assets and apply these to the platform. CrowdComms are not a design agency and all design requirements can be found here
- CrowdComms will respond to emails within one (1) business day answering questions, outlining next steps or requesting more information where appropriate.
- CrowdComms will provide templates to allow you to add content in the required format. These templates can be accessed via the project Sharepoint folder.
- CrowdComms will advise on realistic turnaround times upon receiving content. If content is provided within agreed templates, this content will be uploaded within five (5) business days.
- CrowdComms will upload the first draft of the content, using the data provided in the Sharepoint file. CrowdComms will then export the data from the core and add to the Sharepoint file for the client to add/edit/delete
- CrowdComms will then upload the remaining data from Sharepoint once the client has confirmed via email that the content is finalised and signed off for publishing.
- Once platform content is loaded, training will be provided to enable the client to manage ongoing changes.
- One (1) hours of Content Management System (CMS) training will be provided via Zoom. If you are not able to use Zoom, we can provide training on your video conference solution of choice however you will be responsible for setting up the call.
- CrowdComms will provide ongoing email and telephone support throughout the project lifecycle.
- CrowdComms will complete a quality control check before you are sent the project sign off form. Upon completion of the sign off form, the platform will be ready for promotion.
- CrowdComms will provide an html branded template email with joining instructions which you can use to send the joining instructions to delegates - View Example. Please note, this is a templated email and you will be responsible for producing custom emails should the template not be suitable for your specific requirements.
- If you need assistance outside of office hours we have a number of additional support packages to suit your requirements. Please discuss with your Account Manager.
Client responsibilities and considerations:
- Changes in scope outside of the brief agreed with Account Manager before project kick off will need to be discussed with the Account Manager. Any changes to scope of work may result in additional costs and depending on what the change to scope involves, this may not be achievable within previously agreed timelines.
- Client will make all efforts to condense support requests into one email where possible.
- Client will provide brand guidelines and design assets where required to assist with the platform design setup.
- Client will provide all content in agreed templates and will proof read content before sending to CrowdComms.
- CrowdComms upload content as provided.
- Once content is loaded, client will make ongoing edits including show day updates via the CMS.
- Client will review and approve all content, the platform and complete the project sign off form before promotion.
- Client will be responsible for sending the html promotion email provided by CrowdComms. Best practise is to send this html email via an email marketing provider i.e. mail chimp. If you do not have access to an appropriate email marketing platform, it will be the your responsibility to find an alternative method of promoting the platform.
- Client will be responsible for managing communications with end users who have issues accessing the platform.
- In all instances the client will be required to complete the project sign off form. If you promote the platform without completing the project sign off form which follows the CrowdComms internal QC check, CrowdComms will not be responsible for any issues that may arise as a result of the setup.ult.
- Native apps require three (3) weeks for the submission process. If rejected, resubmissions have the same three (3) weeks submission process. CrowdComms will provide guides to assist the client with setting up app store accounts and CrowdComms will process the submission upon receiving all required assets and invites. CrowdComms are not responsible for delays in the submission that arise from waiting for app store setup or approval.
Example timeline, critical path to successful platform delivery
We recommend allowing twelve (12) weeks for your content to be uploaded, quality control checks to take place, training to be provided, and for the platform to be promoted ahead of the show days allowing for pre event engagement.
The platform can be setup and promoted in shorter timeframes if your content is readily available and can be provided in the CrowdComms provided templates. We recommend allowing a minimum of six (6) weeks for the entire process as a minimum.
Step One: Complete the project setup form, provide all required information, selecting your preferred design template and provide required design assets.
- Allow 5 working days for your platform design to be in place after completing the setup form.
- One round of changes is included within the design service, such as adding new icons.
- Additional rounds of changes are charged at £100 per request or £100 per hour providing you are able to communicate all changes at the same time.
- Training will be provided to rename and reorder icons if required.
Step Two: Content discussion call with allocated support specialist. Available time and dates will be offered within one week of your project setup form being completed.
- Your allocated support specialist will arrange a one hour call to discuss your specific requirements provided on the project setup form. This call will include basic training where you are taken through the self service CMS including how to upload content and make edits.
- Following your content discussion call, you will be sent templates to allow you to add content in the required format. These templates can be accessed via the project Sharepoint folder. These templates are also available for download from the CrowdComms dashboard (CMS).
Step Three: CrowdComms upload your event content.
- Your allocated support specialist will advise on realistic turnaround times upon receiving content.
- If content is provided within agreed templates, this content will typically be loaded within 5 working days.
Step Four: Arrange review call with your allocated support specialist.
- Review call is opportunity to ensure the various sections are fit for purpose following initial discussion call.
- If additional changes are required, your allocated support contact will implement the agreed actions before arranging another follow review call.
- If content is as required, training will be provided to allow you to manage ongoing edits on the CMS.
- If you are managing the stream delivery yourself, these engagement features being utilised during your event will be covered during this training session.
Step Five: Quality control checks before promoting the platform to your users.
- The QC step takes place before platform promotion to ensure the platform, layout and sections are fit for purpose.
- As part of the QC check, CrowdComms will recommend improvements where appropriate.
- Once the internal QC check has passed, CrowdComms will send you the project sign off form.
- You will be required to complete the project sign off form in order for the html template promotion email to be made available - View example html promotion email.
- Please note the client will be responsible for sending the promotion email from your email marketing provider.
- If you promote the platform without completing the project sign off form which follows the CrowdComms internal QC check, CrowdComms will not be responsible for any issues that may arise as a result of the setup.
- It is very common to make changes to content up and even during the event. Content changes managed by the client with CrowdComms support can continue to happen after the QC has taken place.
Step Six: Show Days and live event support.
- The steps outlined will ensure the platform is setup in line with our best practices for a successful event.
- The self service CMS and training provided pre event will ensure you are well placed to manage the expected changes.
- CrowdComms offer show day support specialists at £1000 per day / per resource. If you opt for this level of support, the allocated support will be at your disposal on show days and act as an extension of your team. Responsibilities will include managing platform changes, engagement features and sending alerts.
- Standard show day support includes your allocated support specialist being contactable by email however for immediate requirements, the wider support team can be contacted on (+44) 01258 863812 between 9am and 5.30pm UK time.
- If you have opted for CrowdComms managed streaming service, further detail can be found Here.