1. Choosing a Template
1. First, you will need to log into your CrowdComms dashboard (CMS) and input your details.
2. Upon successful login, select the Event App where you want your Home Page to be created.
3. Then click on ‘Builder’ from the left-hand menu.
4. You will then see the Module tile selection screen appear. Click on the ‘Page Builder’ option.
5. A pop-up will appear, which will enable you to rename the module.
6. You will then see nine templates for you to choose from. Each template consists of additional variations to give you even more flexibility over your App design.
7. These templates can be broken down into two categories; Home Page templates and Content Page templates.
8. The templates that are on offer are:
a. Geneva - Home
b. California - Home
c. Sahara - Content
d. Monsoon - Content
e. Cornucopia - Home
f. Iconic - Home
g. Rio - Home
h. Dixie - Home
i. Workspace - Home
9. If you hover over each template, you can click on the ‘Preview this template’ button to see a quick view of your chosen template design before committing to it.
10. Once you’ve chosen a template and are ready to start building your page, click on the ‘Build using this template’ button.