Skip to main content
2. Building Your Page
- Once you’ve clicked on the ‘Build using this template’ button, you will be taken to another page where you will be able to see the live preview of your build on a mobile device.
- Currently, you won’t be able to see the live preview on a desktop. However, if you open your App in another tab, you’ll be able to preview your page.To start building, click on ‘Open Page Editor’.
- Each template contains different input types, in some, such as Geneva and Rio, you can add videos and on Dixie, you’ll be able to add your sponsor’s logo.
- Depending on the templates, below is the list of components that you can add to your page:
a. Content - small blocks of text
b. Long content - longer blocks of text that support multiple lines
c. Text colour picker
d. Images – background, header & widget
e. Linked video from Video Library
f. Background video - embedded from an external link
h. Date & time - for a countdown timer
i. Call to action (CTA) and Widgets
j. Sponsor’s logo
k. Custom CSS
- Once you’re happy with your design, don’t forget to click ‘Save Template’.