Skip to main content
Banner Message Guide
- To create a banner message on the Front End of the app, login to CMS, locate the application and navigate to settings>banners. This will default to the “Banner Adverts” tab.
- Select the “Banner Message” tab to navigate to the Banner Message options.
- To enable a banner message to appear on the Front End move the toggle bar to active for the “Show banner message”. This will allow the “Message” section to be editable.
- Using the “Message” box input any required text, images, files, etc. that you need to be displayed on every screen of the Front End.
- If you wish for the users to have the ability to dismiss the banner move the toggle bar to active for “Allow banner to be dismissed by user”. This will generate a “Dismiss” button on the banner, which when selected will remove the banner from all modules on the Front End until next login.
- When you are happy with content of your banner message click on the “save” button. A banner will briefly display providing confirmation your changes have been saved successfully
- Login to the Front-End application and you will see the Banner message displayed at the bottom of each module using the same colour defined within the Branding for the Accent and Text on Accent. If applicable a button to “Dismiss” the banner is present.