Designing and Editing Badge
• Click on “Libraries” in CMS
• Click on “Badges & Passes”
• Click on “Add a new badge”
• Fill out fields as required.
(Note: A preview of the badge will display update as you design/edit the badge (Profile picture, job title and company will however not update on the preview)
1. Badge Name (This can be anything and will only be shown in the list in CMS)
2. The header can be either an image or a colour
3. Select what you would like displayed on the badge; Event Logo, Profile Image, Job title and Company (Note; the Event Logo displays over the header)
4. If you would like a custom label on your badge, then turn the custom label toggle ON. You will then be able to type in the custom label and the background/text colour of the label
5. Select which group the badge is shown to (People groups determine who this badge is applied to. If a person is 'matched' with multiple badges, the priority of the badge decides which one is displayed.)
6. Click “Create” to create and save the badge.
• You can then find your newly created badge in the “Badges/Passes” list
(Note: In the list you can search for badges, reorganise the badges by clicking and dragging them in the list and you can also delete badges from the list)