4. Managing personal meeting availability
[This enables you to set up your own meeting availability]
1. Click on the right-hand menu, where you can see your initials, and click ‘My Meetings’.
2. On the right-hand side of the screen, you can see ‘My Meetings’ along with several tabs at the bottom, click ‘My Availability’. This is where you will manage your own personal meeting availability.
3. The system’s default option is ‘Available all day’. You can turn off this toggle and pick your own available times by highlighting the time boxes.
a. By being ‘Available all day’ this allows other delegates to arrange a meeting with you throughout the duration of the event, which is set by the event organiser. For example, from 09:00 until 17:00.
b. By selecting individual time boxes, you are tailoring your availability to specific times only. For example, you can make yourself unavailable between 10:00 and 12:00 to enable you to attend a specific session.
4. The duration of each time box is 10 minutes.