5. Creating a meeting with another delegate
[This enables you to arrange meetings with other delegates within this Event App]
1. There are two ways to create a meeting with other delegates within your Event App.
2. You can either:
a. Go via the right-hand menu, where you can see your initials, and click ‘My Meetings’.
b. Locate the person you want to meet, by searching for them in the Attendee/People list on the left-hand menu, select the person you wish to meet and click on the ‘Schedule Meeting’ button.
3. Either way, you will then be taken to the ‘Create a new meeting’ page with a form for you to populate.
4. The fields are:
a. Arrange a meeting with – Start typing the name of the delegate you wish to meet with. You will see a list of users that you can add. Select the appropriate user. If you opted for step 2(b), this field will be pre-populated with the delegate’s name and photo.
b. Where – You can choose either an in-person or a virtual meeting. For an in-person meeting, you can select a location from the ‘Choose event location’ dropdown or you can also suggest a meeting place. If you select ‘Make this a virtual meeting’, you won’t be able to populate the location fields.
c. When – You then need to select a date and time for your meeting. The available meeting date(s) will be determined by the event organiser. You can arrange a meeting length of either 10, 20, 30 minutes or unlimited length, depending on the set up chosen by the event organiser. The duration of each time box is 10 minutes. If you wish to book a 30-minute meeting, select 3 boxes in a row.
d. Message – In this field, you can write a message that you want the person you wish to meet to see. You can write an introduction about yourself and the purpose of the meeting.
5. To restart the form, you can click ‘Cancel’ and it will reset to a blank form.
6. When you’re ready to send your meeting invite, click ‘Send Invitation’.